Missing item.

RayRebel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Tonight i bought an item from a store ingame. I went to go try on my item to find thats its not there..i checked all folders. recent and lost and found. Nothing. i know i bought the item casue it took the L's that it cost and i got a pop up saying i bought it. i tried the debug as well. Im still new here and im not sure what else to do.

-Ray

EDIT! I thank you for your help on this matter. I tried all suggestions givein, My last resort was to contact the maker of the item and i did. They will be resending. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to help me.

-Ray

1 answer to this question

Please check your transaction history, if the money went to the right person.  https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history. If you paid the right person, make sure you don't have set a filter (Top of the window "Filter Inventory" - the whitish line, Gear icon -> "Reset all Filters"). Try a relog. If that doesn't help and you bought a "copy" object, you should look in the shop for a redelivery terminal. If there is none, look into the shops owner profile how to contact him/her they  prefer and ask for a replacement. Sometimes SL, the network and so on has a hiccup. No ones fault. If you need to add more informations, please edit your post (Options top right corner, then Edit).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.