Midnightmania and other board slapping

Kittenkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Some of us like that activity a lot and run a whole day to slap the boards. The ugly part happens on the next day when one logs in again, there are lots of notices with the won items BUT when clicking to accept the "post" the items won't be delivered in your inventory, they just dissapear to the ether. It is really annoying and therefore I'd like to askwhy and how to fix this.

Also I'd like to bring in LL's attention - inventory search used to work fine but now it is pure crap and not efficient at all! :smileymad:

1. Not capped Amethyst but your suggestion is the best, thank you! 
2. Theresa no filters on but thank you for the reminder of the redelivery option!

- Lindal I am not on busy mode and the inventory search has changed dramatically from what it used to be like.

- Monti uncommon or not these "free give aways" are very much IN today, in many forms as well and lots of people go for them and most of the times get very nice things                      :heart:--> thanks our incredible merchants! <--:heart:

Thank you for helping! :smileyhappy:

4 answers to this question

Kittenkins wrote:

Some of us like that activity a lot and run a whole day to slap the boards. The ugly part happens on the next day when one logs in again, there are lots of notices with the won items BUT when clicking to accept the "post" the items won't be delivered in your inventory, they just dissapear to the ether. It is really annoying and therefore I'd like to askwhy and how to fix this.

Also I'd like to bring in LL's attention - inventory search used to work fine but now it is pure crap and not efficient at all! :smileymad:

Most Midnight Mania boards have a "redelivery" panel next to them for exactly this reason. However, are you sure you haven't set an inventory filter? If you get the notification you should get the item - a filter might be blocking you from seeing them. Try resetting your inventory filters.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.