Answer
Honored Resident
StevesG
Accepted Solution
How to shoot a gun

I just bought a gun. Its notecard tells you how to draw, reload and holster but nothing on how to shoot!

Accepted Solution
Answered

You probably need to go into mouselook and then left-click.

Mouselook sets the camera to a first-person perspective, allowing you to view the world through your avatar's eyes. You can enter mouselook by pressing the M key or by using your mouse's scroll wheel to zoom all the way in on your avatar.

When in mouselook, your avatar turns to face the direction in which you are looking, which allows you to steer with your mouse while you walk or fly.  Mouselook is also often used in order to aim or activate scripted objects.

:smileymad: I'm only a part-time b*tch :smileywink:
My time inworld is limited, and precious. IMs detailing your bruised ego are unwelcome.
Go to my Forum profile and try a PM instead. I may even respond.
~ My Silly Little Blog ~
Other Answers: 2
Faubio Alter
Answered

Most guns work in mouselook.

By-the-way, it's pronounced Faa-b-o or Fau-b-o, if you were wondering. I really should have chosen another name. Your curious about something, you type something into the box and then you stay .... forever: Amazing! (Faubio, head palms) :smileyhappy:
valerie Inshan
Answered

IM the creator and ask him for more instructions if they are available. Maybe this gun is not meant to shoot. :smileytongue:

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi