Help me! I went to a store and brought a house but I turn into one!? Help

XKarisalynnX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

hi

go to a sand box and razz it there

drag it from the inventory and dorp it on the ground

that how most people razz object

enjoy your game byee

oh you can find a sand box i the SL search

control + F

type into that sand box

the best one is at mainland, you find it a 5 hour one, after 5 hour is up the sand box auto retrun all objects and restart for 5 more hours.

good luck enjoy

byee

You need to drag the house out of your inventory instead of clicking it..  (= left click it once and hold onto that click, then drag your curser onto the ground and let go of the click).

If you doubleclick on something in your inventory, then you will wear it.

It sounds like it is not boxed, so when you drag it out, you will drag the whole house out onto the ground. (you have to be on land that allowes you to rezz).

Most houses are packed in a rezzbox and if it is, then all you need to do is drag the box onto the ground, then click it, and a box pops up asking you if you wish to rezz it.

I hope i make myself clear as english is not my main languid... Good luck with it

Blessings

Lis

• Like 1

In addition to the good advice offered by most of the others so far, remember that you can't rez a house unless you have somewhere to put it.  A sandbox doesn't count because (a) it's a temporary rezzing zone, so you can't live there and (b) you will annoy the hell out of anyone else who's working there by taking up all the ground space.  As Freya says, except for rezzing your house for a few minutes to take important measurements, you're going to need to buy or rent land somewhere to put it permanently.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.