Answer
Resident
catsrok2
wont let me teleport

I cant teleport because it keeps saying it cant open because it doesnt have anything for something

View Entire Topic
Recognized Helper
Marigold Devin
Answered

Welcome to Second Life, and to the Second Life Answers section, catsrok2.

What exactly does the message say, because I am not familiar with a message like the one you've put into your enquiry.

As a guess, I would think maybe you are trying to teleport from a link on another web page, maybe from the Destination Guide? But I am guessing.  Maybe you haven't yet downloaded the Second Life Viewer.  If this is the case, then please do so now. This is the link to the page where the download can be obtained from. Click this and follow the instructions/read the screen carefully as it loads.

http://secondlife.com/support/downloads/?lang=en-US

If this is not your problem at all, and my guess is wrong, then please just add more to your original post by clicking on "options" at the top right hand side of your original post and "edit".

Learning something new every day.
by Senior Helper on ‎02-04-2012 06:57 AM
LOL You and me have telepathy? :smileyvery-happy:
by Recognized Helper on ‎02-04-2012 07:04 AM
LOL - telepathy, yes, we need to have it. :-))
by Helper on ‎02-16-2012 04:44 AM
I just noticed you are a Helper now! YAY! Well-deserved ♥
by Recognized Helper on ‎02-16-2012 11:59 AM
Thanks Venus :-))) Does this mean we have further to fall though? ! LOL
by Senior Helper on ‎02-16-2012 12:45 PM
The atmosphere is thinner up here. Take deep breaths and be careful not to stress out. Hold hands with someone else in the party, in case someone stumbles and needs support. It's quiet up here, but the view is terrific and the team will keep you from getting lost. :-)
by Recognized Helper on ‎02-16-2012 01:27 PM
Haha, the air is thinner indeed. I certainly feel light-headed sometimes. Thought it was just because of all the cloud(ed) avatars ;-P
by Senior Helper on ‎02-17-2012 02:13 AM
I'm making serious efforts to don't going back to write about JIRA "vote against ranks" :smileyvery-happy:
LOL
Congratulations deserved Marigold :smileyhappy:
by Recognized Helper on ‎02-17-2012 03:47 AM
Thanks, Irene, for the congratulations, but I still vote against the ranking system. I can only give advice on the things I know about - for example, I could not answer a question about scripting, or estate management. And the ranking system makes me feel like I am working - for MacDonalds ! ^^
by Senior Helper on ‎02-17-2012 03:50 AM
LOL Great example McDonalds, I have worked on it at the end of my High School ... only washing floor and tables XD
by Helper on ‎02-17-2012 03:54 AM
Just keep doing what you do, Mari. I am not a scripter either. :smileyhappy:
by Senior Helper on ‎02-17-2012 04:03 AM
And I'm only a copyist of the KB and a copyst/translator of your answers in the Spanish Q&A :smileyhappy: