Rotation of a Linden Home...

Keessie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello to all,

Finally I've found a nice Lindenhouse on their mainland.

All is so nice except one small detail,  the house should be 90 degrees clockwise rotated.

Because the nice view from the house isn't possible.

I'm wondering why the houses are build so close to eachother where you can really look into other houses and just a rotation should make a major difference.

Is there a possability to get suport for this...?

I mean:  can on request Linden rotate or do I have to accept as is...??

Looking forward on some answers...

Regards,

Keessie

2 answers to this question

You can ask, but the answer will almost certainly be no.  If you look at the information regarding Linden Homes in the Knowledge Base, you'll find that it is possible to ask to have land near your home terraformed to improve your access.  That is quite different from rotating a house on the land, which essentially means redrawing local property lines.  A Linden Home uses almost all of the land area in its 512 sq m parcel, and the parcels fit together like a jigsaw puzzle -- not easy to  redraw.  Still, it can't hurt to ask. I'd suggest using the procedure offered in that Knowledge Base article.

If that doesn't work, of course, you can try changing homes until you find one you like even better.  You can change Linden Homes up to 5 times a day, and there are thousands and thousands of them.

• Like 3

Thank you for the fast reply.

I fully agree, and as I discovered there is still mainland free between houses.

So houses aren't with the borders connected and indeed in most locations it is not possible.

The 5 times changing rule I can understand, pitty is only lot of houses aren't occupied when checking it but you can't get one of them if you found one.

So a inworld search is possible, but as houses are randomly given out the chance is close to 0 tot find some on agood spot.

Anyway I will give it a try...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.