Please Note: You are currently in Answers Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. To actively participate with Second Life Answers, click here.
Answer
Honored Resident
skorm Vyper
Accepted Solution
Best place to find free shapes,clothes, avatars, and hair

Were is the best place to find free shapes,clothes, avatars, and hair

Please awnser thank you

Answer
Accepted Solution
Honored Resident
Clarissa Levee
Answered

Hello! When Im inworld I will contact you and send you a couple of notecards with some SLurls for places to pick up awesome freebies from clothing, skin's, shape's, shoe's, jewelry and even Animation Overriders. Please accept them as I am sure you will find them most helpful. I'm also willing to help you by giving you some extra's I have that are transfer.

Please forgive my poor English. I only speak Typonese and Gibberish
Other Answers: 4
Irene Muni
Answered

A option is search in xstreetsl.com and order results by prize "low to high". The firsts result will be at 0 L$.

Marx Dudek
Topics: 4
Solutions: 6
Answered

The Hairspray sims offer one entire shop with nothing but freebie and one-linden hair for men and women.  The building is right near the TP point of the sim.  I believe the shop building is orange and it's sponsored (I think) by Savoir Hair.

Honored Resident
skorm Vyper
Answered

thnx plz do

Identity Euler
Topics: 25
Answered

Hi skorm,

Welcome in Second Life. To find places with free items please type in Search ---> Places keyword: freebies. The list of places will appear and you can teleport there.

Good luck and have fun