Why can't I change click actions?!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have about a billion gacha items that I'm trying to set up for sale. Most, if not all of them are no-mod (both the packing and the actual items inside). That's the way of the gacha world, right?

Anyway, I've been able to change the click action on many of them to 'buy' just fine. However on certain creators' boxes, I'm unable to change the click action at all, they're locked on 'open'. 

I do not want to re-pack these items, track down the preview images for each and every one of them, and then pay to upload them. That is out of the question. 

I've asked builder groups even the firestorm support group and got nowhere.

So how do I fix the issue of not being able to change the click action on them?? 

[Edited to add]: I'm using Firestorm 4.6.1 

Sometimes gacha makers screw up, I see it a lot from Iconic for some reason. They include something in the package that is no transfer. Sometimes it is a gacha item sometimes a note card or image. On occasion the issue is just a no mod box/objext as well. Regardless, you need to crack open the boxes and either sell the rezzed item or rebox it. I have a folder of gacha items that are no mod/trans that I cannot sell. 

Another alternative if the issue is no mod is to use a scripted reseller. There are a few around marketplace.

If you stop by the Cool Beans yard sale and inspect some of the scripted sellers you will find some of the names. I don't have them with me.

Dora Gustafson wrote:

You can't set 'Buy' unless you set it for sale

Could that be it?

:smileysurprised:
:)
:smileyvery-happy:

Yes. I know this.

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said I'd already set many items for sale without any issues? :)

seanabrady wrote:

Sometimes gacha makers screw up, I see it a lot from Iconic for some reason. They include something in the package that is no transfer. Sometimes it is a gacha item sometimes a note card or image. On occasion the issue is just a no mod box/objext as well. Regardless, you need to crack open the boxes and either sell the rezzed item or rebox it. I have a folder of gacha items that are no mod/trans that I cannot sell. 

Another alternative if the issue is no mod is to use a scripted reseller. There are a few around marketplace.

If you stop by the Cool Beans yard sale and inspect some of the scripted sellers you will find some of the names. I don't have them with me.

Ugh, I don't wanna rez and re-pack everything, that would mean that I'll have to track down and pay to upload all the preview images and I'm not going to do that, which is why I came here. 

I guess I'll have to rez them but I really didn't wanna do that either because that could end up costing me more prims than I planned to use. It's a valid option though. 

BUT, the odd thing is, is that I've gon to yard sales and I've seen the same items I'm having problems with set up for sale so that's why I was thinking there might be something on my end but I can't be sure :/ 

Thank you >.<

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.