Move multiple objects

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes Deliza.

I find it best if there is anything NOT belonging to me in the surrounding area to enable "Select only my objects". Then click somewhere, select "Edit" and holding your left mouse button down, draw a "box" with the cursor - you'll see a yellow outline - all around your items. 

When everything appears highlighted - with blue  or yellow outlines, let go of the left mouse button, rightclick and select "Take". You will see one item in your inventory which looks like a pile of boxes with the name of the last selected item as the object name.

To rezz out this "coagulated" object, click somewhere, select "Edit" then drag the "coagulated" object out of your inventory to the ground - as you are already in edit mode, you can control all the items in their proper positions and place them where you want.

It might be an idea to have a practice run first with a few boxes.

If your items are modifiable, you can place a rezzer script in each of them and put them all into a rezz box. One of these systems is called Builders Buddy. I am not sure but I think there may be a rezzer system for non-modifiable items... 

Here's a link to a previous question on this topic - http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/How-do-I-select-multiple-objects-that-belong-to-me/qaq-p/786179

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.