You are currently in the Forum Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. Active Forums can be found here.

Why dont the BDSM mob like being told they are ill

i just got a load of emails from BDSM freaks threating me

see what i meen, they only know about threats and things

they would all be in jail if in rl, but here they think they can get away with it

ill say it again

ALL YOU BDSM PEOPLE THAT THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT OUTSIDE YOUR HEAD NEED TREATMENT

http://www.msdcs.co.uk/v2combat_meters/

http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/18253
Carole Franizzi
Topics: 16
Solutions: 0

Re: Why dont the BDSM mob like being told they are ill

Reply to Lucinda Bulloch - view message

Gosh, Ishtara, although deeply perplexed by the OP, I have to say I'm a little confused by your claim that "the only sign that somebody needs treatment of any sort is that the person voluntarily seeks treatment". The signs of possible sickness, mental or physical, are symptoms - which requires a doctor to interpret in order to decide whether treatment is needed. In my part of the planet non-consensual psychiatric treatment can be and is provided for sufferers of certain severe disorders, although obviously not for more minor psychological issues.

http://theagedavatar.blogspot.com/ – where arsenic, old lace and fetish boots come together
Advisor
Ishtara Rothschild

Just for clarification, what exactly do you mean with "...that think that you can take it outside your head"? RL BDSM lifestylers?

And for the record, the only sign that somebody needs treatment of any sort is that the person voluntarily seeks treatment. Anything else is human rights violating imprisonment without a fair process, mainly for the sake of eugenics. "We can't have people that don't meet behavioral breed standards date our daughters, that's why we must "help" them by force".

(Fun fact in this context: All antipsychotics / neuroleptics that I'm aware of, and also most antidepressants, greatly lower the patient's libido, often to the point of complete impotence. In case of some drugs, this is likely to be a permanent effect, even after discontinuation of the medication. Since these psychotropic prescription drugs have little positive effect -- nothing that couldn't also be achieved with light sedatives (instead of antipsychotics, especially the modern atypical neuroleptics) or by supplementing tryptophane by eating more bananas, poultry and cheese (instead of taking serotonergic or SSRI antidepressants) -- one has to assume that chemical castration is not a side effect but the intended main effect of these drugs.)

Advisor
Suella Ember

Lucinda.Bulloch wrote:

they would all be in jail if in rl, but here they think they can get away with it

ill say it again

No Lucinda - i think you'll probably find you got a load of emails form idiots threatening you. Their preference for a BDSM lifestyle is not at the heart of their threats - its their idiocy.

There are idiots in every walk of life. You could have been talking about apples and got threatening emails from people who don't like apples. Such is the way of human nature.

I'm not into BDSM myself, but i have the good sense to realise that consenting lifestyles do not constitute "needing ones head treated"! I have, however occasionally done some kinky stuff in the bedroom. Have you? Ever used a pair of fluffly handcuffs for a giggle or something? Does that mean we need our heads treated?

There is a difference between a consenting acts that don't break any laws and physical abuse. You should probably do a bit of research into that.

P.S. IBTL

Lord Sullivan

Re: Suella likes Pink Furry Handcuffs - The secrets out now :P

Suella.Ember wrote:

Lucinda.Bulloch wrote:

ill say it again

No Lucinda - i think you'll probably find you got a load of emails form idiots threatening you. Their preference for a BDSM lifestyle is not at the heart of their threats - its their idiocy.

There are idiots in every walk of life. You could have been talking about apples and got threatening emails from people who don't like apples. Such is the way of human nature.

I'm not into BDSM myself, but i have the good sense to realise that consenting lifestyles do not constitute "needing ones head treated"! I have, however occasionally done some kinky stuff in the bedroom. Have you? Ever used a pair of fluffly handcuffs for a giggle or something? Does that mean we need our heads treated?

There is a difference between a consenting acts that don't break any laws and physical abuse. You should probably do a bit of research into that.

P.S. IBTL

Totally agree and now I have visions of you in Pink Fluffy handcuffs

http://bp3.blogger.com/_oN3LqazyOQ4/SIO1e5yHCUI/AAAAAAAAB3E/AsSLq-DYAvo/s400/P7212829pink.jpg

Advisor
Suella Ember

Re: Lord thinks of us all in compromising situations! ;)

I'm far more attractive than that ... and my handcuffs are better!

(P.S. Stop picturing me in handcuffs! )

Topics: 0
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 6

Brooms Dusters Sponge and Mops crowd?

Theia Magic

Nope sorry, some of us wouldn't waste our time emailing or private messaging you.  I personally would rather spend my time being tied up and spanked, rather than dealing with someone who's clearly ignorant, judgemental, and uninformed.

One Big Blond Moment

Theia's Blog✔
Selador Cellardoor

I think intolerance is more of an illness than any sexual variation.  Especially aggressive intolerance.

"Get over it, people! The Lindens own Second Life - it's their world, their rules, and they can do whatever they like!"

Yes, fair enough. But the question wasn't about what they can do, but about what they should do.
Henry Darkthief

*laughs*

BDSM people are ill? Wasn't it back in the 60's or 70's that it was shown that homosexuallity was an illness?

The only time rank matters is when determining the need for a shower.