You are currently in the Forum Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. Active Forums can be found here.
Honored Resident
Digital Digital

Second Life Marketplace

Seems the second life marketplace is not delivering anything to anyone that they buy..

Anyone else having this issue too?

Seems everything is stuck in the que....

Sucky for me cause I bought all my presents Im getting for people were not delivered.

Venus Petrov
Topics: 74

Re: Second Life Marketplace

Reply to Digital Digital - view message

If you are a premium member, have you contacted Live Chat?  I have not ordered anything through MP today.  Perhaps others are ordering from offline and the delivery times slowed because of the traffic on the server.

=== Start and end your day with a smile ===
Honored Resident
Digital Digital

Yeah I'm a concierge customer and I contacted live support and they didn't seem to care they said to file a ticket and when I asked how long until ticket is seen they said 13-15 business days LOL!

Latisha Pexie

The items I bought last night delivered. I have not bought anything yet today...

After a couple hours if the items have not delivered your account would be refunded. When that happens, I would suggest seeing if the creators you purchased from have stores in world. It takes a lot longer but at least you would get the gifts.

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.

"A unicorn isn't a unicorn. It's a donkey with a plunger stuck to it's forehead."

*Lati*
Topics: 0
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 0

I haven't had any problems with items not being delivered.

Occasionally items will queue up, but I haven't had a failed delivery in a really long time.

Always be ready with a snappy comeback. It might not help the situation, but it makes you more quotable. And a snappy comeback beats internet butthurt any day of the week!
Honored Resident
Digital Digital

Thanks everyone for the info! Have a merry christmas all

i got this message about 2 hours ago...

1 item has not yet been delivered
This item is queued for delivery.  Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been  paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you  will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a  purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be  applied to your next order.

still hasn't delivered yet.

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
New Resident
Esthezia Andel

I got the same thing... Ordered a bunch of stuff and it all says can't be delivered. Great thing to happen just before Christmas! I'll wait 8 hours and see if I get my refund. Dang.

Recognized Resident
Serra Exonar

It took me a little over half an hour to get two items I purchased earlier, and I am stuck waiting for two more. It sucks because they are building components being used to make Christmas gifts for my loved ones. My fault for waiting till the last minute I guess, heh.

I may bug live chat just because it's amusing to wade through their responses when they clearly don't play the game and don't have a very good grasp of the english language nor can they type more than about 10wpm.

Honored Resident
jilly37 Devin

I've been waiting for over a hour now for mine to...