You are currently in the Forum Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. Active Forums can be found here.
Resident
curtis Cobalt

Meadowbrook linden Homes?

When i recently discovered meadowbrook homes I abandoned my Japanese themed home i wanted to change to meadowbrook i then discovered the wasnt any houses for that theme when i became a premium member the theme wasnt available at that time aswell i was just wondering why are there never any available?

Honored Resident
Daria Afterthought

Re: Meadowbrook linden Homes?

Reply to curtis Cobalt - view message

Most people in SL have no taste and prefer the blandness of the "modern tract home" type style which is Meadowbrook. So unti they make more sims with them, they're all full.

http://dariasafterthoughts.blogspot.com
So liek I got banned. Bummer.
Honored Resident
Lastarls Ireto

Re: Meadowbrook linden Homes?

Reply to curtis Cobalt - view message

They pop up from time to time, the listings are dynamic and when some are available the page will display them as such.  Keep trying!

I don't know how this works specifically, I can tell you that there are a lot of them that don't appear to be owned by anyone (looking at the land owner for the plots), so it's hard to tell.  I know that when I got mine, I just kept checking the page over and over for a while, and grabbed one when it showed up.  I think the old owner was still there when I first TP'd in too!

(I've actually owned several different ones, trying out the different styles over time, so don't give up, it just take patience).