You are currently in the Forum Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. Active Forums can be found here.
Honored Resident
Crystal Mathys

Fingernails that do not float off the fingers ?

Do all fingernails "float", in some poses, off the fingers ? Are there any fingernails that always stay on the fingers in all poses ? Thanks for your help. I'd like to buy some high quality fingernails that never float off the fingers.

bee Baroque

Re: Fingernails that do not float off the fingers ?

Reply to Crystal Mathys - view message

you would need some that locks the hand in one pose, the relaxed pose, i assume. nails and rings don't move with the fingers, so unless the nails are scripted to lock the hand in one pose there would be floating nails.

i am sure you will get some tips for nice nails soon.

this is not a signature
Honored Resident
Kellie Auebauch

Crystal Mathys wrote:

Do all fingernails "float", in some poses, off the fingers ? Are there any fingernails that always stay on the fingers in all poses ? Thanks for your help. I'd like to buy some high quality fingernails that never float off the fingers.

Hi Crystal,

I use 2 different kinds.....one from Mandala......they have the rings on each finger, a few different styles and colors.....and a skin tone glove......these nails do not float......

I also use some I found in the Marketplace.......a nice nail, they are called "Sexy Mamas", these do float in some positions, but I like them and wear them more then the others lately.

HTH

“Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.”
Venus Petrov
Topics: 74

The best nails I have thus far found are those at PixelMode.  The PM Sculpted Nail.  It comes with a HUD you use to paint your nail color and I think they have shifted once since I've been using them for the past 4-5 months.

I recommend them highly.

=== Start and end your day with a smile ===
Topics: 3
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 1

if the nails have a built in relaxed hand mode, the won't float off. Although some AO's will kick them out of place. it's a matter of detatching and reattatching them if that happens. I put the relaxed pose in all of my nails. And all of my nails, even though the HUD's have different textures in them, will work with each other. I am updating my old ones and making new ones as we speak.