You are currently in the Forum Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. Active Forums can be found here.
Eli Schlegal
Solutions: 6

Re: Best designer clothing stores?

Reply to Tristen Starsider - view message

Tristen.Starsider wrote:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa223/benjw_1985/newsweater.jpg

I hear what your are saying about the "painted on" look... however prim attachments do not always equal good quality. Are you really happy wiith that look?

Tristen Starsider

I love that sweater (^.^) it doesn't look soo great all zoomed in like that but with this games graphics nothing really does prim or not... I REALLY like that far out style of fashion.. I like to be wearing something different than everyone else in the room so for me this sweater is perfect

I got and wear some cazy shit xD and before anyone asks, no I'm not gay

P.S. That sweater was done by Gabriel which has a HEAP of premium quality stuff ^^

P.P.S THANKS Sinel Fall!! I'm checking them all out one by one! Add me in game, we can go shopping some time ^^

Honored Resident
CindySue Sapphire

Try  BAIASTICE.  I know whenever I shop there with my partner, he usually finds something he likes as well.  I believe the small men's section is upstairs.

New Resident
psyche Frakture

If you like GothiCatz, you might try Avid Gothic Clothing as well. Their level of detail is fantastic.

Advisor
Suella Ember

Tristen.Starsider wrote:

Not that it matters in the slightest if you were gay, and this is honestly not intended to be insulting, but i was convinced you were based on that clothing!

Anyone know where i can get a new gaydar? I think mine is broken!

Honored Resident
Talus Orfan

This is turning into a nice infomercial.

Eli Schlegal
Solutions: 6

Suella.Ember wrote:

Tristen.Starsider wrote:

Not that it matters in the slightest if you were gay, and this is honestly not intended to be insulting, but i was convinced you were based on that clothing!

Anyone know where i can get a new gaydar? I think mine is broken!

Silly. Why are you wasting a HUD attachment point? Emerald viewer has built in gaydar.

Recognized Resident
Centaine Decatur

Join a fashion group like Fashion Emergency.  I have found a lot of great places through that group people are very helpful just ask what you are looking for and you get several places to go check out.  Another place I find new stores is fahion blogs like Iheartsl.  There are of course several others these are just some examples of places to start to always find new fab finds.

Wish more guys dressed like you Tristan.

Honored Resident
Suzee Devin

Centaine.Decatur wrote:

Fashion Emergency.

Just that.

Honored Resident
Jamie Rozenberg

I would recommend Grasp, Laqroki, there is also a store, I can't think of the name of on Greed beside sey (which is a nice hair store), that has nice clothes for guys you might be interested in.

Visit Well Versed in world.