Re: top price at "slave auctions"?

[ Edited ]

Reply to angiewolf - view message

What did you think a slave auction was? 99.99999% of the time its a sex slave auction... someone that ponies up (no pun intended there) 25,000L which is 100 USD is expecting someone to do whatever they want them to.

angiewolf wrote:
 Last time i checked $ for sex= wh*re.

You do know that it's not RL sex, right? Prostitution is legal in SL..and very popular.

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Honored Resident
angiewolf

Reply to Drake1 Nightfire - view message

which is why im not there today. It wasnt going to bethe cute little girl gladiator/hunt rp thing i was originally told it would be. Thanks for your ... Time
Innula Zenovka

[ Edited ]

Reply to angiewolf - view message

While slave auctions, though not really my thing, can be great fun for all concerned so long as everyone is agreed on the expectations beforhand, they certainly aren't for everyone.  I'm glad you found out  what was involved before the event rather than after.

Honored Resident
angiewolf

Reply to Innula Zenovka - view message

me, too. And k, I'm thanking you again. You know I'm having the same issues you did. While you were apparently okay with it, I'm fighting it tooth and nail. And i certainly didn't need help like this to screw my head up.
Resident
SpinD

Reply to kerikaitlin - view message

Can anyone tell me if it is against SL terms of service to sell a slave for lindens? I play in GOR , and am tired of accepting make believe coinage .. Apparently every one is a millionaire in GOR .. Offering 60 Gold Tarsks for a slave .. What a silly premise in exchange for a girl I have spent months training.
Innula Zenovka

Reply to SpinD - view message

No, it's not against ToS at all.   There's lots of BDSM slave auctions for L$ and always have been.   The buyer has no redress if the slave then runs away with the money, but there's nothing against using L$ in slave auctions.

If someone tells you it is, please ask them to direct you to the clause they have in mind.