Recognized Resident
Milesant

submissive female hoping to find submissive friends

I'm a submissive female and I've been visiting clubs and BDSM / D/s sims.  I'm finding it hard to meet people.  I'm not shy.  I'm an outgoing person and I'm not really sure why I'm having a problem.  Most clubs aren't all that friendly to new faces.  And the sims are mostly just sex places.  I have a great Master who says I need other submissives to interact with.  If you're looking to meet a nice person who would make a great friend, IM me in world.

Leia36
Topics: 11

Re: submissive female hoping to find submissive friends

Reply to Milesant - view message

Milesant wrote:

I'm a submissive female and I've been visiting clubs and BDSM / D/s sims.  I'm finding it hard to meet people.  I'm not shy.  I'm an outgoing person and I'm not really sure why I'm having a problem.  Most clubs aren't all that friendly to new faces.  And the sims are mostly just sex places.  I have a great Master who says I need other submissives to interact with.  If you're looking to meet a nice person who would make a great friend, IM me in world.

Hey there Milesant

You are welcome to come hang out with me, I am a slave in a long term relationship. I am inworld in the afternoon/evenings (SLT + 10) I will IM you later, have fun

She emerged from chrysalis, flowering in the storm.
Resident
seaeraraquel

Im a noob,

Subumissive female, looking for friends looking who have same bdms \kink
\
Resident
LaraTifa

im a female submissive , and im interested but is it okay that i am new to secondlife

Madeline Blackbart

Reply to LaraTifa - view message

wooow way to necro this thread. I would think at this point the original poster either has the friend she was looking for or gave up.

HI!