some people can teleport to the sim while others can not

distansa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not the owner to the land, only have some access as I am a moderator for the parcel. We switched to RC magnum server last night and every thing was fine. Then around 2am there was another sim restart. Now this morning we are facing a problem where some people can teleport to the land while others can not. We have looked into the land access and its set to : allow Public acess.Tthe problem is that even people who has rentals and is part of the land group can not teleport there, while some people who is not part of the land group are able to. We also attatched a new sim to the old excisting sim but the access to the new sim is very limited as the land is still being formed and build on, we do not want people to have acess to this new sim yet.

Any help and idea to what we can to will be welcome :)

It would help if you could find out what error message people get when they fail to teleport to the sim.

Has the estate owner tried to restart it again? Sometimes when sim's come back up they get borked and need to be restarted once more.

That error is given when the land access is restricted through the estate manager/land tools, wether it's being closed to the public or needing age verification/Payment Info on file. Or when an individual has been banned.

Perhaps since the new region was attached to the current one the settings got borked and is now affecting both regions. I would strongly advise to restart the region in question again. And to triple check to make sure access has not been manually closed to a certain group of people.

If the problems persist after a new restart, the Estate Owner can hop into live chat with LL to inquire about this problem. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.