Honored Resident
carissabelle

Whats the day of a BDSM slave like?

I am thinking about becoming a BDSM slave in SL and would like to know what the day of a slave is like. Is there a way i can go somewhere and "watch"?

I mean, it has to be more than just kinky sex, right? Are there some slave schools in SL? (BDSM, not Gor!)

Or can anyone give me an example what a slave does during the day?

Tiffy Vella

Re: Whats the day of a BDSM slave like?

Reply to carissabelle - view message

9am-11am........................tied up

11 am-1pm.......................in cage, tied up

1pm-1-15.........................drink bowl of water off floor

1.15pm- 4pm....................squatting on ground by masters chair

4pm-5pm...........................rotisserie hour, dinner

5pm-12mid......................in cage while master parties on an alt account

12pm-2am........................get dragged around shops on leash with evil titler

2am-9am............................rl

heehee just kidding..I have no idea.

Visit Eclectica-Jewellery and Accoutrements Inworld or my blog or the Marketplace
Advisor
Jenni Darkwatch

No two relationships are the same. Neither are two Dom/mes the same, or two subs/slaves. Some will require chores done on a more or less regular basis, some won't. For some, playtime is important and they do it a lot. For others, it's more personal and less play. In other words... there's no "normal day" for a BDSM couple, just like there is none for a vanilla couple.

If you're interested in getting to know people, look for a nice and friendly sim, get to know people, and when appropriate see if you can find a mentor you're comfortable with. The worst thing you can do is throw yourself at the feet of the first Dom or Domme you see. Even worse is committing to the first stranger that demands to collar you.

My favorite hangout is Velvet Thorn (femdom oriented), as it's a very relaxed and casual community. Even if femdom isn't your thing, it might be a good starting point to ask questions and find a sim that better suits your desires.

There are also some places that offer classes, though personally I feel they're not necessary. In most sims you can get a notecard with the local rules, and some rules are more or less universal: Don't IM people without their consent, be polite and curteous and so on.

Bottom line: Be careful of idiots, don't be an idiot yourself and take it slow until you're comfortable with the oddities and peculiarities of BDSM.

Good luck and have fun.

Heart Brimmer
Topics: 20

Hello carissabelle,

If you IM me inworld sometime this afternoon. (I'm central time zone) I can give you some LM's for some submissive/slave classes that will definitely help you.

Heart

JeanneAnne
Topics: 24

Reply to Jenni Darkwatch - view message

Jenni Darkwatch wrote:

My favorite hangout is Velvet Thorn (femdom oriented), as it's a very relaxed and casual community.

I used to go to Velvet Thorn until this one time. There was a guy there with an ax. One of the rules is "no weapons" and another is that guys are supposed to be polite to women. I asked him what he was doing with a weapon. He said that he was a woodcutter and that the ax wasn't a weapon, it was a tool. I told him that that was no woodcutter's ax, it was a war ax & that he should get rid of it. He refused in a curt & dismissive manner, and at least one of the women said that he didn't have to get rid of that ax if he didn't want to. I've never been back.

Jeanne

Advisor
Jenni Darkwatch

Reply to JeanneAnne - view message

Jerks are unfortunately a reality of SL. For me, usually "mute" or flat out ignoring the occasional annoying sub/Domme is sufficient to regain peace. I'm sorry one bad experience made you leave. I've heard the Dominion is more strict in enforcing rules, to the point where I would probably want to bite Dommes heads off. Any place that demands I kneel in front of a total stranger would not be for me, for example. :smileyhappy:

That's the good thing about BDSM in SL. There's something for everyone. From very nearly abusive to quite casual it's all there, somewhere. Including some areas that I have to force myself very hard not to freak out about.

Nyx Karas
Topics: 0

JeanneAnne wrote:

Jenni Darkwatch wrote:

My favorite hangout is Velvet Thorn (femdom oriented), as it's a very relaxed and casual community.

I used to go to Velvet Thorn until this one time. There was a guy there with an ax. One of the rules is "no weapons" and another is that guys are supposed to be polite to women. I asked him what he was doing with a weapon. He said that he was a woodcutter and that the ax wasn't a weapon, it was a tool. I told him that that was no woodcutter's ax, it was a war ax & that he should get rid of it. He refused in a curt & dismissive manner, and at least one of the women said that he didn't have to get rid of that ax if he didn't want to. I've never been back.

Jeanne

Why didn't you tell an admin/GM/owner to kick the guy out instead of pointlessly arguing with him?

And yeah, the topic seems more suitable for the adult forums. They are at the very bottom of the forum index page.

JeanneAnne
Topics: 24

Reply to Nyx Karas - view message

Why didn't you tell an admin/GM/owner to kick the guy out instead of pointlessly arguing with him?

I dunno. Guess I didn't feel like it @ the time. It was awhile back. Don't remember.

Guess what I shoulduv done was rezzed a machinegun & showed him how inadequate he was w/ his **bleep**ing ax...

And yeah, the topic seems more suitable for the adult forums. They are at the very bottom of the forum index page.

Are you talking to me?

Jeanne

Nyx Karas
Topics: 0

Nah, you really should've just told someone with land rights who could've kicked and banned him. It's all you can do really. Not that it matters now, but it can be a good thing to keep in mind. People who act like are best treated as griefers and trolls.

And, no, sorry, the second part was not directed at you but at the OP. But it's been moved now, so all is well.

Innula Zenovka

You might want to visit the Adult Hub -- BDSM, where you can chat to some of the helpers there about what BDSM in SL can be like, and also pick up  notecards and LMs for some of the various training places (some of which are on the adjacent Freedom Continent).