What's the best mesh sex bed in sl?

Hey everyone, what's the best mesh sex bed in sl? I need something low prim, beautiful with realistic animations! 

Thanks in advance, Sedi x

Visit Commune Utopia - sensual and creative people in the family you have always been looking for...
Marianne Little
Topics: 21

Re: What's the best mesh sex bed in sl?

Reply to Seductive Dreamscape - view message

How high can you go in prims? And how much do yo need? Threesomes, foursomes, BDSM?

The TNT has good animations, but the beds isn't so low in prims. You can buy just the engine, that is a prim you can edit so it fits on top over a low prim bed. The god thing about this is that you can change furniture style all the time if you like. The sex engine can be made transparent.

Dutchie is another seller, she has low prims on her newest beds, like the Gustavian who's ony 8 prims. Her older beds is the double or the triple in prim count.

Both these sellers are expensive. TNT has a full sex engine with all included, from vanilla to BDSM. They also have separate engines, like group sex, gay, lesbian, shemale. Dutchie has split it up, so you have separate lesbian, gay, BDSM, threesomes, gorean animations, in separate furniture. I have not seen sex engines from Dutchie, or a bed with a menu that includes as much as TNT. Based upon this, I would recommend a TNT sex engine as best value and lowest prim. (1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/

Honored Resident
RobertEroicaDupea

One with me on it. Nuff said :matte-motes-silly:

Reply to Marianne Little - view message

Thanks marianne, that was very helpful! A friend has an extensive collection of Dutchie beds she showed me which I was impressed with, and as I already have a TNT rug, I am swaying towards Dutchie... but am still looking around and testing...!! I heard Warm were good too... any experience of that?

Visit Commune Utopia - sensual and creative people in the family you have always been looking for...

Reply to RobertEroicaDupea - view message

Robert, do you need testing too?? :smileyhappy:

jwenting
Topics: 5

Bazar has some great beds.

PILOT too.

Dekute Dekore has nice mesh furniture, haven't tried their beds though.

ArchDemon too, nice stuff. Expensive.

Trompe Loeil, great mesh products. But again, not tried their beds (they look good).

TNT I don't really like, they're unrealistically large (nice if you're a couple of 10 foot giants maybe).

x-clusives and primpossible are very low prim with multiple types.

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Resident
Blacky Hancroft

Hands down the best animations can be found in the beds sold at Bartlett & Nielsen. I would check them out.

Reply to Blacky Hancroft - view message

Blacky Hancroft wrote:

Hands down the best animations can be found in the beds sold at Bartlett & Nielsen. I would check them out.

Too bad they asked for mesh beds..

I smell an alt here. Two posts, two years apart touting the same store.

"I dont get out much :smileyhappy: content creator prefers to be anonymous." Profile pretty much confirms it.. totally blank except for that line.

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"