Tier for Rent

Valareos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Got Group land and want to lower the cost of running that land?

What about renting my tier?

At a cost of only 175 lindons per week for each 512 contribution, you can help decrease your own total contribution requirements.

How does it work? We get together and determine how much contribution you want, then I check my tables and let you know if that level is worth getting. Not every contribution level is worth renting!

An example is renting 16,896 contribution. This would cost 5775 lindon / week ($101.32 dollars per month at current exchange rates)

SInce it is just over 1/4 sim worth, it would cost you 125 USD/ month in tier. this is a savings of almost 24 dollars a month off your tier!

It is a first come first srve and tier is limted, so contact me in game! if im not there, ill get back with you as soon as possible!

While Tier rental is a great idea, and there have been many individuals in the past that have done this, you really should get your numbers correct. Your example of 1/4 sim costing $125 in tier is incorrect. 1/2 a sim (32.768 sqm) costs $125 a month, 1/4 sim costs only $75 a month, so by your numbers it is $26 a month more expensive to rent tier from you.

Wandering Soulstar wrote:

While Tier rental is a great idea, and there have been many individuals in the past that have done this, you really should get your numbers correct. Your example of 1/4 sim costing $125 in tier is incorrect. 1/2 a sim (32.768 sqm) costs $125 a month, 1/4 sim costs only $75 a month, so by your numbers it is $26 a month more expensive to rent tier from you.

Actually, my numbers are coorrect. if you look, its just over 1/4 sim, which means you normally would have to pay the next tier level, that is the 1/2 sim level, to get that square meters The value comes in that your able to get the square meters you need without triggering the tier increase you normally woudl get from Lindon Labs

Valareos wrote:

Actually, my numbers are coorrect. if you look, its just over 1/4 sim, which means you normally would have to pay the next tier level, that is the 1/2 sim level, to get that square meters The value comes in that your able to get the square meters you need without triggering the tier increase you normally woudl get from Lindon Labs

Going by logic they would just up their own tier level to $75 a month for 16,384sqm and get the remaining 512 from you for:

175 * 13 / 3 = l$759 per month = $3,40 USD

So their monthly bill would be $75 (LL) + $3,40 (you) a month instead of your $101,32 and save $22,92!

You`re welcome (rest aswell ;))

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Valareos wrote:

Going by logic they would just up their own tier level to $75 a month for 
16,384sqm and get the remaining 512 from you for:

175 * 13 / 3 = l$759 per month = $3,40 USD

So their monthly bill would be $75 (LL) + $3,40 (you) a month instead of your $
101,32 and save $22,92!

You`re welcome (rest aswell
;)
)

Exactly :) the service works well for those who need a bit more land, but dont want to trigger the next tier level.  THough there are some levels where its cheaper to get the entire lot from me.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.