Skilled games

Katinka Baxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

These new game rules are really bad. I like playing zyngo, cookies etc. but i only play freeplay games. I am NO gambler!

I do not use real money in sl, i have enough L$ in my account so why should i add payment info? I think its unfair to all residents like me that we can't enter game sims anymore. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY L$ BECAUSE I DO NOT NEED IT!

Maybe its best to spend all that is in my account and then leave sl for good.

Katinka Baxton wrote:

These new game rules are really bad. I like playing zyngo, cookies etc. but i only play freeplay games. I am NO gambler!

I do not use real money in sl, i have enough L$ in my account so why should i add payment info? I think its unfair to all residents like me that we can't enter game sims anymore. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY L$ BECAUSE I DO NOT NEED IT!

Maybe its best to spend all that is in my account and then leave sl for good.

There are still plenty of places that offer Free Play.

I found an easy half dozen in five minutes the other day.

So we don't understand what your problem is if that's all you play.

skill game.JPG

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

She doesn't want to have PIOF.

I was referring to locations that are FREE PLAY only, many which have signs posted like this.

Interestingly enough, when I just rechecked some locations  I looked at two days ago, of three that I had found with questionable games, One (a fulll SIM) no longer exists, another, a Mainland parcel is now abandonned land, and a third all games have presently removed.

One with questionable content was empty but appeared to still be working and another all the games were 'down for maintenance.'

The Free Play locations do have LM givers, etc, to Pay to Play Locations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.