Sim Region Not Rolling Back

HolyLight86

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I rent a sim called Wasteland and I am an Estate Manager there. We had a griefer attack last week on Friday where all our objects got returned when a griefer group calling themselves Coercion Combine came in and filled the sim which overloaded it apparently and got 90% of the objects in the sim returned. I did contact my sim owner Miriam Chung and she said she filed a ticket for a rollback but so far there has been nothing done after 48 hours. I'm wondering if there is anyone else I can talk to about this? I already filed a ticket myself today but I want to be sure this gets fixed.

You need to speak more with the sim owner about this.  If a griefer had the power to overload the sim so much that 90% of the objects in the sim returned, it would point to a serious problem for Linden Lab.  Also, its not really wise to be giving the griefer group publicity by naming them here. If they "Google" themselves, they will be on such a power trip, knowing their griefing attack worked so well, so please edit your original post to remove the sim name and the griefer group's name.

Live Chat should be able to tell the sim owner the current status on her support ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.