Recommended good real-estate agents in SL?

Piper Shan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I am looking to find out what are somegood real-estate agents here in Second Life that deal in selling full sims and homstead? I currently am renting from Corest Estates who I have been rather distasified with a long time. Im thinking of trying to get a full sized sim now for reasonable teir rates.

But I want a company that has been around a while, all who speak good english, has good customer service. Does not change their central home base constantly and has payment terminals that keep working. A company honest friendly and reliable.

Though maybe its better just to buy from Linden Labs, just 1000 USD to buy is a bit steep O.o

If any of you can hook me up with some good ones id really appreciate it, give me names or websites so I can start my research. :)

I've been on my island from RGF Estates for over a year, and the few times I've requested support, I've been very happy with the service I received.

I've used their live chat support a couple of times, and the agents were very courteous and when necessary, quickly brought in a manager to solve the issue for me. I've also spoken with the owner and the vice-president, and they were very helpful and polite as well. :smileyhappy:

Hi Piper.

We are Bell estates and have some ims available. Our regular tier is 20.000L$ a week (80.000L$ in 4 weeks), or 85.000L$ a real calendarmonth, we also have a special summer offer for a special number of those sims: 19.000L$ a week.

All of our sims are alone standing and you will have estate manager rights.

Our support speaks english and german and will assist you and fill your requests really quick. Even if nobody of us is online (which will happen very rarely), we will handle your request withn a couple of hours (usually max 4 hours).

Feel free to visit us : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bell%20Estates/128/128/21 . You re welcome

Though maybe its better just to buy from Linden Labs, just 1000 USD to buy is a bit steep
o.O

If you're thinking that way, you might want to look for "full transfer" purchase from an estate trying to downsize their holdings. There are always a bunch listed on the Full Regions forum, and always for a lot less than US$1000.

I haven't done this myself -- I'm a creature of the Mainland, so take it for whatever it's worth. 

(I'd try to convince you of the virtues of owning your own Mainland sim, but they're still more than US$1000 to buy because of the lower monthly tier.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.