Random as heck, but oh well =^_^=

emmaleeheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So... Neko people are adorable. Well, most of them xD. And I was just wondering if anyone here knows anyone that actually lives a RL Neko lifestyle. Wether that be just dressing the part to parties or as far as living it 24/7. Of course I know of the different communities, like master/slave, bdsm, etc., that use the elements. But I'm talking... Actual RL. I sometimes wear ears and a tail for parties, just for the look. But I don't know anyone that lives the lifestyle of a Neko. I'm not even sure what that lifestyle is lol besides the look. But it'd be interesting to know =^_^= Thanks for your replies ahead of time! Happy SLing =^_^=

Cats are really cute. I love mine, but seriously, think deeply about what cats actually do, and replace them in your mind's eye with a human. Not some waiflike cutely-drawn anime girl, but an actual flesh and blood average human with bodily needs.

Any human will do. Like oooh pick the very next human you walk past in RL for example, and picture them doing all the stuff a cat does;

-licking it's bum

-using a litterbox

-torturing a small animal

-hacking up a furball

-pooing on the carpet

-freaking out at sudden anything

-urinating in your shoes in the closet

-having a dozen babies at once

-having unromantic, really bad, rapey sex ( if ever)

-the list goes on.

A RL neko would be creepy, gross, and antisocial. Sorry. Get a cat instead, as somehow, they can get away with all this sort of bad stuff :)

I can totally see your point. And I agree :) but I was thinking... Purring, sleeping in a ball, maybe having a "perch" type sitting position... As you say, the cute stuff. I wouldn't expect anyone, neko or anything else, to poo on the floor and kill little animals lol. Then yes, would be creepy. But since neko, from what I know, is human with animal features or qualities, I had just assumed that the pooing and eating would be in human fashion lol. But you may be right. And if those types ARE out there, I'd make sure to stay away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.