Please help! Landlord do not want to return money!

Rexy Absent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Iren Tinkel wrote:

hehe) same here) only my loss is 33000 and padam! i bought sim from them for 450 usd))) and asking refund me tier i didnt use since i bought sim. what i got? ignoring) they got price of land and rent from me)) maybe it is same estate Rexy?)))) it is pure stealing. i also subrented parcels to renters but since i am store owner and i uderstand money should be paid only for goods that received i always refunded payment if renter decide to leave. it is my risk if i give something for rent. but i am from proud country. ok if they are sooooooooooo poor guys they may take this money for their therapy from greedyness. i do donate money sometimes to people in need.

WOW 33K. My regrets with you. Renting for 4 years and buying sim from these owners?! My ALL regrets with you. Going to ask what greedy estate it was. I do not want to meet them ever in SL too.

Rexy Absent wrote:

In fact post was about help. I did not ask to judge me. Thanks to all.

When you passed judgement on the Landlord, accusing them of fraud by saying, "It means this rent land business is completely fraud," you opened yourself up to judgement.  Whether you asked for it or not.  Especially because they did nothing to defraud you.

Rexy Absent wrote:

So you find it is "childish and immature and not quite ready for the responsibility of being in any type of contrat" if I pay rent for 2 years 1 months and 3 weeks (always in time) and ask to refund me 2 pre-paid weeks because i am in need? Congrats to your wisdom, girl.

No I find your responses here childish and immature, and your inability to understand the contract to which you obligated yourself  as the proof that perhaps you are not ready for such a contract.

Rexy Absent wrote:

Yes and it was MY choice to leave and ask for withdraw of money that I did not use. And I have the right to get my money back.

You have no right unless the covenant said they'd refund advance rent if you leave.  You were not forced to leave, you voluntarily left.  There is no guarantee the landlord will rent it out again before your money is used up no matter how hard they try to.  Your landlord owes you nothing.

If you were forced out by the landlord, I would agree with you that you are due a refund.

You should have read the covenant or the info notcard given with the rent box if there was one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.