Peugeot's Island

archib

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everybody ! 

Since a while I'm looking for peugeot's island but I can't find it ! I put geographical references that I have found on forums but I see nothing. 

Does somebody already find it ? If somebody does can he tell me how to do ?

It's possible that it doesn't exist anymore because I read a lot on forums but all were wrotten in 2007-2008. But I'd like to know if it's possible to find something on SL what will explain why some island disappear ? If something like that exist where can I find it ?

Thanks to all of you if you can help me,

Nearly all places in Second Life (except the ones that are always owned by LL and serve a special purpose) are owned and rented by other people, be it a person or a company. The regions stay as long as the owner pays for them, which is quite a lot money. If the place in question belongs to a mainland continent, then the place will just turn empty, if the owner abonds it. If its a single region, it will vanish or someone else will take it up and probably change it completely.

Second Life is a very fast moving world. You could say a year equals 10 in reality, if you just look at the constant changes happening all the time. Its not the norm to find a place that existed already in 2007....to be honest this is absolutly rare.

From the name (I never read something about that place) I assume its associated with the car? Then it does definitly not exist anymore. 2006-2007 where the golden years of Second Life, where real life companies thought being present in a virtual world was the new way to interact with the consumer. This idea turned out to be wrong and there expections in SL did not turn true. So all the companies left SL years ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.