PG Land Question for Selling...

Ayva Meili

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you buy commercial land on a PG Sim, could you sell vendors with clothes in it that are not naked...but with some revealing clothes, the body parts pastied out or photoshopped to not show anything? Thanks for any thoughts...I tried to look up specific restrictions and can't really find that.

When I did clothing affiliates, my rule of thumb was if someone couldn't wear it/use it in a general area, I wouldn't sell it there. So clothes that left the chest or genitals uncovered were a no. I also wouldn't sell something that was technically covering, but obviously sold as mature content (like sexy underwear or bondage suits). But skins were okay with modified vendor pictures, as they were intended to be worn under clothes. And fairly revealing items like bikinis were fine, as they were the sort of thing someone might wear on a general beach.

This isn't a Linden endorsed rule of thumb, but I never had issues with things getting reported or any complaints from someone who thought it was wrong for the area.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.