Old Linden house back..?

Berry Fairport

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, Berry

I'd say the odds are stacked very much against you getting the exact same Linden house that you had the first time you were a resident on the Linden Homes sims, but you can get the same style of house, if there is one available.

The Linden Homes have proven to be very popular, so it can take several attempts to get the house of your choice.

Just click this link and see what's on offer currently.

https://secondlife.com/land/lindenhomes/?lang=en-US

Yup... I think just waiting to land the same house using the 'get a house' tool is beyond hope.

The house I had is not taken, and I was more wondering if there were a method to stake a claim on it again, but then again... it's not essential... it just had a nice view.

Berry Fairport wrote:

Yup... I think just waiting to land the same house using the 'get a house' tool is beyond hope.

The house I had is not taken, and I was more wondering if there were a method to stake a claim on it again, but then again... it's not essential... it just had a nice view.

Well, Berry, I cannot promise you any positive results from what I'm about to suggest, but in your shoes, I would submit a support ticket to Linden Lab and ask if I could possibly have the house. If you don't ask, you don't get.  Maybe their software has gone awry, because I would doubt, with such a high demand for the Linden Homes, a parcel would be left vacant for more than a day or two. Don't forget to stand in the middle of the house and add the parcel's XYZ location with the sim name on your support ticket.

https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

And I wish you luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the record and those still curious...

You can't get your old home back (the old home I had is owned by the Lindens and not a member it seems)

I submitted a ticket and the best I can hope for is the chance I might get it by keeping the theme. At five chances a day..? I can;t tell you disappointing this response from them was. I feel rather patronised and insulted from just getting these typically "you can try" rsponses.

There is either some system that prohibits them from doing stuff with the homes, or they are too lazy to bother. A better explanation would be useful.

Done

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.