Noob looking for [A] home. (First Timer)

xvigilante

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I'm new to SL, but also new to buying a home in SL.

Greetings, I'm Kimari, a furry of all things. Now then. I'd like to buy a home for me and my girl. I'm not sure how this works. We both would like adult features to be added to it. A furnished home would be nice, but not necessarily needed. She has a thing for decorating. Either way, we're looking for a place to call home.

If anyone is familiar with how this works or can perhaps point me in the right direction, feel free to respond here. I'm willing to do what I can to make the lady pup happy.

IGN: xvigilante

Message me or Respond here! Thanks for your time.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-land/ta-p/700043

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Renting-land-from-other-Residents/ta-p/1420695

I was about to write a reply but it got really long. Then I realized that someone probably wrote an article about it already. Check out the links above and if you have any questions just reply on this thread. I'm sure the forum has people who have gotten homes in just about every situation possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Congradulations on your decision to venture into the wild world of Home ownership! ;)

If you are looking for a simple sky parcel to start out on , or even a small to medium parcel to begin building your dreams upon we do currently have a couple options open if you are interested.

Feel free to check out our openings in "Estates" SUBLIME LLC. Current Openings  Or stop by the land to explore and enjoy the views with your sweetheart.   SUBLIME @ POLYNESIA  We are a 4 season , everchanging sim that offers activities to our residents as well as use of over 21,000 sqm. public area to all renters and their guests.

Goodluck with your Land search and if you have ANY questions, and we can be of any help (Tech, SL, Anythin!) feel free to message!

Enjoy Your SecondLife!

Lexy Montagne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.