Movie Star - who are they?

Monet Minton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have noted about Kemp howe several ladies that sit on governor land.  All of their first names begin with a small "b" and all are have the tag before thier name of movie star.  They never move and they only sit in one area forever.  Has anyone else npticed them?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, there's one sitting cross-legged on some abandoned land right next to my parcel in Sponsa region, and she hasn't budged for days and days, doesn't respond to IMs.  Her "sisters" are camped in just about all the sims around this one, according to my husband who has turned into Mr. Neighborhood Watch over this.  I think they've got to be bots, feeding info to some mastermind to pick up on some type of sim activity (land sales?) and place it in their database.  OMG, could they be secret Red Zone agents?  I've told my hubby to let it go as he is driving me nuts with it.  On the other hand, it hacks me off.  I'd at least like to know what kind of info they're mining.  And Jeez, there's practically nothing going on in this little corner of the world.  The group is named !~*Movie Stars*~! and the av by my land is named maxaz Parx. 

Beyond filing an AR (yeah, right), does anybody have any ideas, esp. about their potential to do harm?

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.