Looking to rent land (details in post). Willing to pay 1,000L per month.

JPG0809

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I'm searching for a piece land/house which I can rent and pay a landlord monthly.

Overall, I'm looking for a place that already has a home placed in the area but not furnished. However, if you only havethe land, that's fine too.

I would like:

• the piece of land/house to be isloated on like a small island preferably. Other suggestions are encouraged but I do not want to rent a skybox.
  • At least 250-300 prims to my use. 
  • Around $5 USD per month so, around 1000L.

(Price and prim use can be negotiated)

Those are more the details of what I'm looking for in price but the main things I'm looking for is small and isloated so if your land can fit that description, great! However, if the land is still distanced but has some means of being near a community, larger piece of land, that's fine.

If you're interested, please send me a message in-world and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Best of luck in your search. Finding the right land can take time. Just to keep expectations in check, generally the price of full regions bottoms out at 1.30 per prim per week. It is fairly rare to find land at that rate as well. 1.40 - 1.50 is more common. At 1.40 with just 250 prims you are looking at about 1400 L$ per month. Might help with the search to know that the cost to you might be a little higher for this prims.

That said you may find the perfect place at the perfect price.

Thanks for your input! Before doing this, I use to rent a skybox. However, the problem with that was I had to put most of my effort(and prims) into keeping my home from looking like it was floating in the middle of nowhere. So, instead of decorating the house, I had to decorate a landscape first. Overall, It was pretty fun but, if I had just kept to owning a house and what's INSIDE rather than outside, my prim count would've been much lower so that's what I'm doing now.

Search has been so-so for me when looking for land. It's either the land is too close to people or a community (with ugly land) or the price is too high for me. The 1000L budget is just my ideal, if I have to raise it up a bit, so be it.

Hi!

I would recommend this land rental group:

Ravenglass Rentals

Owner is Prokofy Neva

They have all kinds of land for rent world wide

All sizes and prices and themes.

I have sent you a current rentals available IW just now Jesus :D

And one more thing is you can cancel your rental at any time for Immediate refund if you change your mind or want to move!

Good luck to you!

• 1 month later...

Afternoon!

We currently have openings in two options. The first is a piece of land which seems out of your current price range. If you'd like details please feel free to ask. The second is our simulated land sky plots which does afford our renters the look and ability to landscape with the feel and look of land in the sky. 

Your rental not only includes the area in which you occupy but also amenities above and beyond the 'big chain rentals', such as personal assistance with landscaping and a Management Staff with over 5 years of Virtual Design Experience. Friendly , Personable and Available Assistance nearly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for not only your rental needs but staff that is open to answer hardware/software questions as well as General Secondlife Experience/Assistance.

In addition to your purchase all residents and their Guests are welcomed the use of "SUBLIME" - Our 4 Season relaxation and romance parcel a full 21,392 sqm Area of rolling hills, channels of drivable waters, fishing areas, horse back riding, and hidden surprises to enjoy with your guests.. Additional amenities include a COMMUNITY BUILDING PLATFORM for project creation, PHOTO STUDIO, and open UNDERGROUND VENUE for parties and live music events. As well as Monthly tenant and guest mixers to make new connections and friends ^_^d.

SKY RENTALS @ 1.4L/Prim Useage. 
Skyrental's include all of the perks of our Native Land Tenants. Renters my choose to bring their own platform or enjoy the unique experience of one of our "land scape platforms" of simulated land , in the sky! Renters choice.

Remember, Your purchase also includes the use of :

Our Public Seasonally Landscaped Sim - Sublime, for Gatherings, Relaxation and Parties.

An Ample Building Platform for your Creative Visions.

Dance Rezzer's (upon request) full of Male/Fem/and Couples Dances upon your parcel for personal private use.

Private Photo studio for all those epic selfies.

Meditation Areas, high upon mountain tops and overrun with Pandas...They are pretty mellow though.

Personal Landscaping and Custom Texturing/Creation Assistance

...the piece of mind knowing You are not just renting a slice of prims , but joining a stable, lasting community to call HOME.

If this sounds intriguing , we would love to have you tour our Public Area - Sublime- Anytime..

Sublime May be Visited @:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Polynesia/130/189/21

Any questions please contact via NC Lexy Montagne or Genesis Montagne

or for Faster Service

Email lexy@t3chlust.com

Feel free to check us out on Facebook of course

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SublimeLLC/

And please do not hesitate to message myself or Genesis Montagne with Any Questions ^_^v

Enjoy Your Secondlife, may it be Sublime!

Lexy (Darkstone) Montagne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.