Looking for shop space to rent for new RP game

Epicarus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for any and all shop space to rent, preferably among other roleplay or themed items. I'm selling an Angels vs Demons roleplay system, and I just need enough space for a few vendors and a sign, but I'd also be interested in a 10x10m space if you have it. You can see my products at http://secondlegends.com. Please let me know if you have any space to rent. Thanks!

1.                                                                                    BEE REAL ESTATE
  2.                                                             Excellent Service and land parcels since 2007
  3.                                                                         TheMallStreetLogo(1).jpg

Hello Epicarus, nice to meet you! 

I am beethros, the owner of The Mall Street and I would like to invite you to have a look at our Estates. We offer a lot of permissions and there are always some people arround...

1rst 2013 photo the mall street_low res.jpg

The Mall Street; Where you can rent a 20 x 10 Store / 75 prims and pay only L$190 per week.

L$250/week

(Pay 4 weeks to get 24% Discount Off)

So, with only L$760 per month; You can have plenty of space as you can see in the picture bellow and also lots of permissions given, The way we set permissions, Your visitors, will be free with no action required from them, to rez whatever they bought from you and so, in case they like it, they buy more!

We have famous designers and landlords among our tenants and also, our traffic is always in good standards and I can say it is a good shopping destination.

TheMallStreetShoppicturelogo800x600_zpsc189a43a.jpg

Money back guarantee

We refund 100%

In case you didnt like what you got the first 24 hours

**For further info please call anytime!**

Teleport to: The Mall Street

Call: beethros Karas

-Welcome! Hope to see you moving with us soon

Thanks in advance!

Always yours!

[bEE Real Estate]

my signature.jpg ____

beethros Karas

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.