Landmark problem - SOLVED PROBLEM MYSELF:)

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM. It all depends on what landing point in About Land/Options is set to!!

I am a private sim owner and I need to post some events in SL Events that are being held on the middle parcel of land at 2 locations in the sky on my sim.

I have looked at the LM's available to me in Event Posting and the one I need is not showing the correct co-ordinates.

The parcel of land is the middle of the island 16128 m2 size and the events are at 2 different heights. The only LM I am getting in events for the middle parcel is 90/130. I am assuming this is at ground level as there are only 2 co-ordinates. But this LM is in the lake and as far as I can tell I have never set an LM there. I would have expected it to show 128/128 which is the centre of the sim and within this parcel of land. There is the possibility that 90/130 might be in the sky from when we had a club there a long time ago. I renamed the parcel earlier and took a new LM, in events the parcel name has changed to the new one but the the co-ordinates are still 90/130.

The events I need to post are big events and I want people to be able to tp directly either to the event venue or the middle of the island where I can put in a tp, NOT half under water or falling out of the sky which could happen at the moment if I use the only LM offered for the parcel. The land is group owned and I have given a friend in the group event hosting rights and she can't get the right Landmark either.

Hope someone can help as I am very confused and concerned about this.

I know I can put a slurl in the event description but will still have to choose a location and if they use it they will either get virtually wet or need a parachute and probably go somewhere else... I would. The events start Thursday so I have a little bit of time to sort this out.

Thanks (Hope I have posted this in the correct Forum)

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.