I really don't want to have to rent but...

sunnygirl OHare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I miss the changing rooms! :womansad:

I've found that I need just 3 things. I need a pose stand, a "home" location, and some tunes. So literally, the amount of prims I need are ..well none if there is a pose stand and I can open boxes. 

Sandboxes freak me out btw. They're not private and I've had people push me, cage me, box me, throw me....you name it. 

Help? <3

30 a week seems doable. If I don't have to deal with crippling lag then I might stick around this one. I loved the last landlord I had but when she moved my location (because I wanted less and less prims I think) to an Adult sim the lag caused me so many problems I eventually bailed. 

This place is cute though. Thank you to all of the replies I had so quickly too. You guys are awesome! 

sunnygirl OHare wrote:

30 a week seems doable. If I don't have to deal with crippling lag then I might stick around this one. I loved the last landlord I had but when she moved my location (because I wanted less and less prims I think) to an Adult sim the lag caused me so many problems I eventually bailed. 

This place is cute though. Thank you to all of the replies I had so quickly too. You guys are awesome! 

The owners and managers there are great. I lived there for quite awhile.

Hola, sunnygirl!

I've sent you a private message regarding a rental that just might interest you! I wasn't certain as to whether or not you'd found a virtual home just yet. Its a fully-furnished skyhome with wonderful amenities and great affordable pricing.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Rent-Estate/Fully-furnished-Themed-Skybox-at-just-50L-wk-It-doesn-t-get-any/td-p/1795409

• 2 weeks later...

sunnygirl OHare wrote:

I've found that I need just 3 things. I need a pose stand, a "home" location, and some tunes. So literally, the amount of prims I need are ..well none if there is a pose stand and I can open boxes. 

I have a pose stand in the skybox, and if you want to join my group I can let you rez things.  Cheap or free. IM me in-world.

The tunes? You have to make that happen on your own, like maybe stream Pandora into your headsets

We have some rentals for L$50 and houses that are for all intensive purposes free but we ask L$2 per prim. I think we may also have something for L$25 per week if you only need a few prims. Our sim also has a sandbox for bigger stuff and we allow residents to rez just about whatever they want in their homes while they are on the property, just take it with you when you go.

IM me in world and I will see if I can help you out, I know how you feel, I did not like being homeless either! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.