Couldbe Yue

Re: I'm a new and have xcite!

Reply to nicolette18 - view message

nicolette18 wrote:
Thanks Echo for your reply. I Have everything set up but it just looks very weird. I am not very happy with it at all. Extremely confusing and I wish I could return it and get my $L back. I can't seem to get the "things" aligned properly.

Did you manage to get it sorted out in the end or is it still irritating you?  If you haven't got it how you like it yet then I'll be around inworld for most of the weekend and if you need help give me a shout and let's see if we can get it sorted out for you.

~~ Buy Satiated Desires Products on the Marketplace ~~

Online Catalogue | New Releases Blog
Facebook | Twitter

The inworld shops have closed, not enough people shop inworld to cover tier these days :smileysad:
Heart Brimmer
Topics: 17

Hi Nicolette, IM me inworld, if you need help, I can perhaps talk you through the HUD and what you need to do to adjust it properly. I'm not inworld at the moment but will be aroun 1 p.m. SLT (Second Life Time) 

Honored Resident
nicolette18

Reply to Couldbe Yue - view message

No I haven't been able to get it right yet. I wished I would have read your post earlier. I would really like some help. I went to the inworld store and nobody was able to help.
Honored Resident
nicolette18

Reply to Heart Brimmer - view message

Thanks for the offer heart!! I will definitely look you up.
Heart Brimmer

Great! I should be inworld later this afternoon. Send me a message whenever you get inworld and I'll respond as soon as I am there. 

Couldbe Yue

Sorry, I've only just come back to this thread.  Did Heart manage to sort it out for you?  Please don't say you're still struggling with it!

Facebook | Twitter

The inworld shops have closed, not enough people shop inworld to cover tier these days :smileysad:
Heart Brimmer

if she did look me up, i must have missed it, was offline for a few days and a lot of my notices and messages got capped. If you are still reading this Nicolette, and still needing help i should be on this evening for awhile and this weekend after 2 SLT. 

Couldbe Yue

Reply to Heart Brimmer - view message

well I'll be going inworld later so I'll see if I can find her in search and drop her a message.  We might as well make sure that she has a *ahem* happy ending..  :smileywink:

Facebook | Twitter

Heart Brimmer

*laughs* indeed. 

Violet Woller
Topics: 0

Reply to Charolotte Caxton - view message

Hey there , a friend of mine told me that if u edit the parts like the nipples and the genitals all u have to do is position it and then push it in ir body to hide it so even if u dont see it its there and anyone that touches that part of u gets the menu so its not that hard .

Claudia cabral