Homestead..1/4

Urzul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok,i find a 1/4 homestead for sell,i wonder if i need to pay for a 16384m ...937prim...

Because i got 4096 ...937prim...

Homestead is more space but lower prim..so how it going to look on lands use fees.

as a 937 prim or 16.0384m ?

you can't compare homestead land with mainland, homesteads aren't owned by LL but a privat landlord fellow resident, they have a different pricing and rules for use.

a homestead is 65536 sqm with 3750 prims , so a quarter is  16348 with 937 prims, the 4096 on fullprim sims/mainland have also 937 prims but at that stops all what you can compare.

a homestead is about 135 usd a month for your landowner (ex vat, if he has to pay that) so the price for your rent will be a little more than the 135/4 . your landowner likes to get a little profit too :)

if you own /rent a part of a homestead this will not change your landtier to LL, you pay directly to the landlord.

You pay your tier/rent to the estate owner for a homestead sim parcel.  The estate owner can charge what they want for it but with land being so competitive and with so much available, it is keeping rates stable.  However no one can predict if your estate owner will increase your tier/rent in the future.  They definitely would if LL raises their private estate rates.  Generally they do give you notice though if they are going to raise it. 

Comparing a 4096 on a full sim to a quarter of a homestead sim, the prims are the same but homestead will cost you more because of the extra space.  Wholesale cost of a 4096 on a private estate full sim is 18.47US, while a homestead quarter sim's wholesale cost is 31.25 US.  Wholesale cost is what the estate owner pays LL per month.  Your cost will be higher to allow for some profit.  This assumes the sims are not grandfathered or that other discounts doesn't apply.  If an estate owner has owned the sim for years or owns a large number of sims they pay less per sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.