Honored Resident
Shan24

Female masochistic sub seeking experienced Dom to explore BDSM world

[ Edited ]

Hello Sirs and Masters, I am a 24 year old masochistic female sub looking for an experienced male Dom or Master, preferably with some sadistic tendencies) willing and patient enough to help me explore both the BDSM world and the desires deep in myself.  I'm still fairly new to SL, and may need some help in that area as well, but I am very eager to learn.

Needs:  Dom/Master I can rely on to guide me,  Dom/Master willing to call me a "good girl," his "pet," his "little one" when I'm good and punish me when I'm bad, Dom/Master proficient in the English language, Dom/Master to collar me and control me, Dom/Master willing to talk and get to know eachother's wants, needs, and limits before engaging in a relationship, Dom/Master to bring me to my knees and make me submit

Kinks: spanking, nipple torture, bondage, discipline, toys, flogging, some pain play, being tied up, being held down and forced to submit, being ordered around, pleasing my Dom/Master, kneeling at my Dom/Master's feet, being made vulnerable

Hard limits:  age play, scat, blood play, mutilation, scarification (only ones I know for sure so far)

Very eager to learn and explore and I'm willing to give most anything at least a try or two.  Submission is very precious to me, knowing I'm able to please my Dom/Master by obeying him is, for me, the greatest pleasure.  May need some help financially as in RL I have various health issues that prevent me spending much money.

With the greatest respect, this humble and eager sub,

Shan24

Honored Resident
Shan24

Re: Female masochistic sub seeking experienced Dom to explore BDSM world

[ Edited ]

Reply to Shan24 - view message

Forgot to add the times I am usually on SL.  I'm usually on in SL time from 10 pm, perhaps a bit later, though, depending on when the family in RL go to bed, and 1 or 2 am, possibly until 3 or later, depending.

Resident
shan244

Re: Female masochistic sub seeking experienced Dom to explore BDSM world

Reply to Shan24 - view message

Call me asap 85336211