Enabling Pathfinding

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

I am the owner of a very old sim, I believe it is one of the original ones. 

I rent out land and have been asked if Pathfinding is enabled as the person concerned has an AIF dog. I have no idea if it is enabled or not. Please can someone tell me how to find out and if it is not enabled how I can enable it.

Many thanks

Venetia Cazalet

Venetia Cazalet wrote:

Hi

I am the owner of a very old sim, I believe it is one of the original ones. 

I rent out land and have been asked if Pathfinding is enabled as the person concerned has an AIF dog. I have no idea if it is enabled or not. Please can someone tell me how to find out and if it is not enabled how I can enable it.

Many thanks

Venetia Cazalet

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/quot-Dynamic-Pathfinding-is-not-enabled-on-this-region-quot-how/qaq-p/1855285

go to the region, if there's a snaky arrow icon in the region properties tray (where no rez, etc. are shown) with a red stop sign overlaid, pathfinding it turned off.

This however shouldn't be the case as it was turned on when first introduced on all regions, so if you've had it since before say 2012 and never turned it off it should be on.

http://www.virtualkennelclub.com/faq/tips-preparingforpathfinding here's a link to another SL pet creator who use pathfinding with detailed instructions as well as further links to the official pages LL maintains about pathfinding.

• 8 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.