CUT SIM. HELP PLS!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For sanity sake, I'm going to assume this is a full-primmed sim, not a Homestead or OpenSpace.

There's a single Object Bonus Factor that applies to the entire region, set by the Estate manager on the Region UI. Evidently this region is currently using a bonus factor of about 2. (The math works out to 2.035, somehow.)

With no bonus factor at all (that is, a setting of 1.0), a 4352 sq.m. parcel should get 996 prims, so shrinking that down to only 800 prims would require a bonus factor of 0.8, but the documentation says it can only go down to 1.0. I can't test to confirm that myself, however.

[ETA: This is very hypothetical, but I doubt you really want to do that anyway, simply because, if it worked, it would affect all parcels on the sim. Not sure what would really happen then, but it might end up limiting the whole sim to 80% capacity -- that is, 3000 fewer prims than it would otherwise have. I mean, regardless of object bonus, you can't rez more than 15,000 prims, total, but if it were possible to have an object bonus less than 1.0, I'm not sure how/where you could rez the objects beyond the parcel limits to make up for the lower object bonus.]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.