Bot/Resource/Business Abuse on Mainland

StreamHood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kinda sad how business owners here on mainland are powerless to do anything when the opposition sits 40 bots on the land so your business becomes unusable and nobody is able to enter the sim.

I have had this issue for 2 weeks now and have sent constant AR's as our business and land has become inaccessible for any existing or new customers.

Get your act together LL and do something about this kind of abuse.. If Logged in numbers means more to you than game economy, then there is major issues with your management and vision.

If business owners are powerless to do anything about this, then we rely on you to pull your finger out and do something about it.

Sim: Lill Burn Valley

The place you are referring to is not in competition with you as you have different businesses.  Even so they have an unusually high traffic figure for what is there.

I was just there, there was indeed a bot farm platform at 1000 ft but there were only a few avatars on it.   While I was there several active newb avatars TP'd there, I guess to see what was going on, but they left quickly.  Around the same height there was also a club owned by a different group with about the same number of active avatars listening to a DJ and dancing and chatting.  There was a total of 26 avatars on the sim give or take a few.

Your best bet is to enlist other tenants/landowners as well as friends to come to a neighboring sim when the sim is full and file AR's. They squeaky wheel will sometimes get the oil.  Be sure everyone puts down the day and time they were there in their report and pictures of the bot farm platform. Which can be gotten by camming into the sim.

• 3 weeks later...

correct. Live chat can do wonders, especially if it's serious violations like this which can be described as griefing.

Of course you don't know if those bots are registered as such (though if they are, why are they up on a platform well out of sight, rather than in the store showing the products on offer).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.