Bondage Equipment for Captive Males?

I recently became interested in bondage for the first time.  I am not interested in being a captive, but in having a male captive.  All of the furniture and equipment that I have seen seems to be designed for males to hold females captive.  Where can I find some designed for female captors and male captives?

Del Westland

Re: Bondage Equipment for Captive Males?

Reply to Jennifer Boyle - view message

Wedding rings work pretty well.

Honored Resident
Meriketta Harcourt

Reply to Del Westland - view message

LMAO! So wrong.

OP, may want to check out The Dominion Femdom sim. It's a fun place for a woman. But also, there's quite a few shops there and a couple of them have furniture/items that are meant for punishing/holding/having fun with males.

Good luck!

Solaria Goldshark

Reply to Del Westland - view message

Del Westland wrote:

Wedding rings work pretty well.

...and that new modern invention called the "Man Cave" works pretty well.....you will always know exactly where they are, and they're not messing up the rest of the house.

The Perfumed Rope has come out with a few Male captive items with more on the way.

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Couldbe Yue

I sell a fair few as well but they're a bit scattered around the shop - upstairs in the mainstore has most or in the RLV bit downstairs.  It's probably easier just to check out slm though before you try to work your way through the shop, I've been meaning to remodel for years but keep losing the will the live every time I think about it.

~~ Buy Satiated Desires Products on the Marketplace ~~

Online Catalogue | New Releases Blog
Facebook | Twitter

The inworld shops have closed, not enough people shop inworld to cover tier these days :smileysad:

thanks for the responses.

Recognized Resident
Gabriel1010

Hi..I read the replies you've received so far but not too much help except for one.  If you receive any replies by IM that are helpful to your search, I'd appreciate it if you could send me an IM directly and let me know what you may have learned..