Boat moarings

Vin Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All

First time i have posted on here in a while.

Im after a place in the Blake Sea area where i can rent a moaring to keep my Cigar XT, i know its prim heavy but if anyone had any ideas it would be apprciated.

Being a drivable boat it would be nice to beable to moar it then just drive it around etc.

P.S If anyone had something avaliable posting a price per week/month would be appreciated to give me an idea.

hiya Vin, I own the XT too, beautiful boat, the XT BASE is only 25 prims, in parked state it is 722, but you you cannot drive the boat in parked state ... the solution could be to find a moaring dock that is big enough for your parked XT and some space left or right to rezz your XT Base ....I always rezz my base here it is a beautiful linden sim with a free to use rez Zone, from there I sail West, then South through the North Channel towards Nautilus and East towards the Blake Sea .... keeps you busy for some time :smileywink: *meows*

3,500 meters (standard land no bonus) would offer about 800 prims. The minimum Tier would be about $25 USD per month unless a Resident owned vast amounts of land, then it would be lower.

Good Waterfront land in my opinion is worth about 10L$ per meter, possibly less but usually more. Location location location.

You could take a picture of the main boat and Rez it next to the base boat :smileyvery-happy:  

I looked at a Boat Harbor yesterday and at first everything looked good, then I noticed the Region has No outlets. All you can do is sail around in the harbor and along the edge of an adjacent Region. It is Region locked (land locked). It makes no sense to me. Those Regions should be moved.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.