AVs parked locking up a LL sim access

PapiG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The problem is growing worse in Mautte. Users are parking their avs there now on the bottom so they can play some other game outside of using SL, Tiny Empires or something like that. This is locking up a main waterway from the NW to the Blake Sea. They should be removed , find a sim in the far North edge somewhere not obstructing other users. If you are not going to interact within SL get out of the way. you cant take a sailboat or fly or anything through that sim and its suppose to be public land access.

Have a perfect place for all those parked avs.. Nefrando, Baturyn, Gaeta Reef... Out of the way!

Tiny Empires is a game you play within SL using a HUD.  These people are not AFK and are interacting with SL, just not in a way you like.  As you point out yourself, it is public access.  Even if you could get them to move to another sim, it is just moving your problem to another location for other's to have to deal with.

Looking at the map, I am not sure why you claim they are blocking the waterway as there are sims next to Mautte that you can use to sail around Mautte.  In fact they aren't blocking access to Mautte at all unless there are 40 people there at one time.  If there is, you could file an AR claiming Disturbing the Peace>Unfair use of sim resouces.  However I am  not sure LL will agree with you and if they did, they could possibly clear it, but it wouldn't stop it from happening again.  I doubt LL is not going to babysit the sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.