1st time prop owner - woes - group rights?

walterwhiteSr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently bought land, and erected a prefab.  I deeded the property to my group ( which includes myself and special friend who is co-owner of group), thus we are co-owner of land.  I keep having issues with security, music, lamp on/of in the home panel supplied with the house.  In that panel it said if group owned, then I had to use a relay orb..  With the home panel and orb set to group and "share".  I did that and lights on/off worked.  I have worked on prefab house un linking sections to remove walls and stuff.  Now the home panel is not working..  I bought a juke box, it worked fine the first day, again set to group share, both special friend and I could change channels..  Today it will not bring up menu.

This is all very frustrating.  I feel like I take one step forward and 4 back.

What am I doing wrong...?  my viewer is Firestorm...

This is on a private own region / island.

If you unlinked the build that is the cause probably.  Most home controls use a scripting method called linked messages to reduce lag.  When you unlink things, the message doesn't get through.  To fix it you either need to link what you unlinked back together with the same root prim it had before, or rez a new house out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.