when am i a builder

Sheleaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The minute you joined Second Life, you became a builder, you just didn't know it yet.   Second Life is all about creativity and the creation of your own world in which you exist.   Granted, there are those who do traverse the online world of Second Life without building or creating their own content, but being liberal, I'd say, if you've ever said, "Wouldn't it be cool if someone did this" in the context of creating content,  that you are already a builder or well on your way to taking your first steps in becoming one.

Its a mindset rather than a tracked merrit badge of number of items.

I've made a lot of stuff. I DO NOT consider myself a builder because its not the thing I'm really into or active with. I just know how to toss some stuff together when I need it, and so do so.

I have some friends that spend most of their time on build platforms chatting about prim shapes and mesh importing or whatever... Some of them churn out full stores of content every 3.5 seconds, some rez a random prim once a month. They're all builders - its their mindset and how they see themselves and their community in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.