how do i set a new home teleport owner of where i had set it evicted everyone

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Splatulated wrote:

i think they wanted to stop paying for the sim or something 

trying to find a spot with little to nothing rezzed like the sim was before it got blocked off 

It never fails, each day I come on these Forums  to see yet another inane topic or post from you, Splat.

Why don't you do what Pamela says and try again?

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

i think they wanted to stop paying for the sim or something 

trying to find a spot with little to nothing rezzed like the sim was before it got blocked off 

That's easy, rent your own sim!  Then you won't have to worry about someone not wanting to pay for your home location.

Do you want him to start another 3 topics about his payment info? :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Splatulated wrote:

Well, this is one of the harder questions I guess.

You're trying to find a spot with little to nothing rezzed, where the owner will let you set home there, where you don't have to pay.  That's the problem eh?  So... I guess the answer is:-

YOU have to go and find a spot where little to nothing is rezzed, where the owner will let you set home (it's a land option via group setting), without paying.

Seriously, this is a forum thread?  Go and look yourself or better still, PAY for your own land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.