how do i mute mic of a person with out muting them completely

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Look in your speaker list and turn the volume all the way down by sliding the slider to the extreme left.

where do fuind this i use singularity viewer

You'll find audio controls in the Prefences menu, in the "Sound and Media" panel. Move the "Voice Chat" slider all the way to the left. You might also find these audio controls on the far right end of the menu bar, in the form of a little speaker icon. There you'll want the "Voice" slider all the way to the left.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Look in your speaker list and turn the volume all the way down by sliding the slider to the extreme left.

You'll find audio controls in the Prefences menu, in the "Sound and Media" panel. Move the "Voice Chat" slider all the way to the left. You might also find these audio controls on the far right end of the menu bar, in the form of a little speaker icon. There you'll want the "Voice" slider all the way to the left.

i dotn want to mute all mics

just the mic of 1 person 

related to this 

it was really upsetting to listen to it and being un able to do anything i dont want stop being their friend because of it but i also dont want to have to hear it again :c

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

View>Active Speakers.

Find that person's name in the list of speaker,s, click on it, then click on the speaker icon at the bottom of the floater to block their voice. the green dot next to their name will turn into a red circled bar.

Splatulated wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

i dotn want to mute all mics

just the mic of 1 person 

related to

it was really upsetting to listen to it and being un able to do anything i dont want stop being their friend because of it but i also dont want to have to hear it again :c

Muting audio is all-or-nothing. Muting a person is all-or-nothing. I don't know of a way to mute the audio of only one person.

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

View>Active Speakers.

Find that person's name in the list of speaker,s, click on it, then click on the speaker icon at the bottom of the floater to block their voice. the green dot next to their name will turn into a red circled bar.

ty this worked ^-^

sliding left = silence and sliding right = alien godzilla 

and 50% = normal 

Splatulated wrote:

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

View>Active Speakers.

ty this worked ^-^

sliding left = silence and sliding right = alien godzilla 

and 50% = normal 

And now I know a way to do this!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.