how do i change teh way in which singularity views mesh ??

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i tried firestorm and its great until you have 26 IMS and a notice feed you cant turn off which blocks 1/4th of my screen and moving everything out of the way would make the huds just be in way of where im trying to view  

i usaully have chat feed then space to see then invent / editing window then huds move stuff over and i hae no room to see whats around me 

Splatulated wrote:

i tried firestorm and its great until you have 26 IMS and a notice feed you cant turn off which blocks 1/4th of my screen and moving everything out of the way would make the huds just be in way of where im trying to view  

i usaully have chat feed then space to see then invent / editing window then huds move stuff over and i hae no room to see whats around me 

I have no idea what you mean about "changing how Singularity views mesh," but this is how you can completely customize how Firestorm handles chat:

http://letteponnier.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/all-you-do-is-talk-talk-disentangling.html

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

I have no idea what you mean about "changing how Singularity views mesh," but this is how you can completely customize how Firestorm handles chat:

how do i turn off notices completely except the ones that show up in local chat already 

You have been told and shown how to use Google.

You have been told and shown how to join inworld viewer support groups.

I dont know what your problem is, but I know I am not alone in thinking you are just abusing the help that kind people in this forum offer. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Splatulated wrote:

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

how do i turn off notices completely except the ones that show up in local chat already 

I swear to god Splat, you are like a broken record. All I ever see here is, How do I do this? How do I do that?  Like so many here have said, Search Inworld groups, Use Google, just stop coming on these forums and posting your foolish questions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.