damn lizard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bought this running lizard..supposed to start at point A, run to point B, pause and then run to point C. I followed directions 1 through 7. Damn thing disapeared and I can't find it now. It's still in there, I checked LI before and after. Tried cntrl/alt/T, nothing. How do I find a lost scripted lizard in my shop? 

[20:16] Tree Lizard (Two-Path): Click for Setup [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

1. Position the animal at the starting position and point them in the direction they will run [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

2. Click the animal and select StartPos from the menu [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

3. Move the Animal to the 2nd Spot and select MidPos from the menu [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

4. Point the animal toward the 3rd spot (don't rotate until AFTER setting the MidPos spot) [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

5. Move the Animal to the 3rd spot and select EndPos from the menu [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

6. Click Start to begin the cycle [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

7. Click Show to make the animal visible [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

8. Click Reset to start the setup process over againover [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

9. Click Options to set the frequency of runs and length of pause at the MidPos [20:19] Tree Lizard (Two-Path): Click for Setup

insilvermoonlight wrote:

Bought this running lizard..supposed to start at point A, run to point B, pause and then run to point C. I followed directions 1 through 7. Damn thing disapeared and I can't find it now. It's still in there, I checked LI before and after. Tried cntrl/alt/T, nothing. How do I find a lost scripted lizard in my shop? 

[20:16] Tree Lizard (Two-Path): Click for Setup [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

1. Position the animal at the starting position and point them in the direction they will run [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

2. Click the animal and select StartPos from the menu [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

3. Move the Animal to the 2nd Spot and select MidPos from the menu [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

4. Point the animal toward the 3rd spot (don't rotate until AFTER setting the MidPos spot) [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

5. Move the Animal to the 3rd spot and select EndPos from the menu [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

6. Click Start to begin the cycle [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

7. Click Show to make the animal visible [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

8. Click Reset to start the setup process over againover [20:17] Tree Lizard (Two-Path):

9. Click Options to set the frequency of runs and length of pause at the MidPos [20:19] Tree Lizard (Two-Path): Click for Setup

Go to the "Build" menu, select "Pathfinding" and hit "Linksets..." That will show you a listing of all the objects in the area that are yours or you have the ability to move. You should be able to find it there and have multiple options for dealing with it from the dialog.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.