contact information

DarkUnicorN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i just change my password....and veryfide by email.....i enter the game with new password...but i have another problem i cant figure out why is happening....and i need help or advice please..

when i go at contact information...i have my previous email...i put my present password and click to recieve off line Ims via mail.....but i continuisly have this message

we are unable to complete your request

-password incorect.... :(

DarkUnicorN wrote:

i just change my password....and veryfide by email.....i enter the game with new password...but i have another problem i cant figure out why is happening....and i need help or advice please..

when i go at contact information...i have my previous email...i put my present password and click to recieve off line Ims via mail.....but i continuisly have this message

we are unable to complete your request

-password incorect....
:(

Are you putting in your Second Life password or your Email account password? It's your Second Life password you should be using.

Terresa, i am not so blonde to put my emails pass

i see my present email on...and underneath i write my current new pass i have for second life....

and Freya  if u mean browser on pc i use Mozzila browser i dont which version...its the latest update

and i dont know what AJAX is..to check for it  

DarkUnicorN wrote:

and Freya  if u mean browser on pc i use Mozzila browser i dont which version...its the latest update

For Firefox it can be necessary to allow mixed content to function correctly on secondlife.com.

You can do this by visiting about:config in your browser, then changing the debug setting value security.mixed_content.block_active_content - set the value to FALSE. The default is TRUE. Official guidance on this subject can be found here.

For optimum security, you should reset this to FALSE when the password change is complete.

DarkUnicorN wrote:

and i dont know what AJAX is..to check for it  

AJAX is a short-hand for Active Javascript. Firefox should be compatible with this as standard, you shouldn't need to adjust anything. Was just one of the quick things to test as part of knowing your browser environment.

Well .. I needed to update that information myself as well. Using Firefox 33.1 And indeed .. SL password required to verify password change which it accepted.

Result :

Contact Information: TDD123

Your contact information has been updated.

No flaws. Sorry .. No clue as to why it's not working for you. :robotindifferent:
Is that verification perhaps not final yet ? Might that be the obstacle here ?
ETA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.